Science from the Next Generation Imaging and Spectroscopic Surveys
ESO Garching, 15-18 October, 2012
The workshop will discuss the on-going and upcoming large public surveys with a special focus on the first results from the ESO public surveys projects. Details of the workshop can be found following the links on the right which include the scientific rationale, and the list of invited speakers.
For more information contact: email@example.com
Important Dates and News:
- 1st announcement: 24 January 2012
- 2nd announcement: 13 June 2012
- Registration opens: March 2012
- Registration and abstract submission deadline: [2 July, 2012] CLOSED 25 July 2012.
The workshop capacity is limited to 100 participants.
- Announcement of selected talks and participation confirmation: 15 August, 2012
- Registration fee payment deadline: 18 September, 2012. The fee will be 150 Eur (50 Eur for the students).
- Accommodation reservation: extended to 18 September, 2012
- Workshop dates: 15-18 October, 2012.
- Scientific Rationale
- Invited Speakers
- Registration CLOSED
- Registration Fee Payment
- Programme with PRESENTATIONS / NEW
- POSTER PAPERS / NEW
- Local & Practical Information
- Workshop Photo