9 January 2018
The first ebooks in the AAS-IOP Astronomy collection are now available:
A selection of forthcoming titles can be found here.
16 November 2017
The Library invites everybody who publishes in scientific papers to join a presentation about ORCID. ORCID provides you with a unique author identifier that reliably and clearly connects you with your research contributions and affiliations.
Probably most of you have already heard about ORCID and/or have an ORCID. Questions that will be answered in this presentation include:
- What is ORCID?
- How can I link my existing papers to my ORCID profile?
- How can I automatically connect my ORCID account with future papers?
We offer two dates for our presentation in the library:
Thursday, 14th December, 2 - 2:30 pm and
Wednesday, 17th January, 3:30 - 4 pm
If you have any questions before these dates don’t hesitate to email the librarians.
Publications based on ESO Data
Did you know...
How to use the ESO Libraries
- ESO Libraries - your gateway to information (pdf)
- The ESO Library catalog (pdf)
- About the ESO Libraries
- Introduction to ESO Libraries (slides)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
|Library Garching Upper Floor
||Library Garching Lower Floor
|Library Santiago Upper Floor
||Library Santiago Lower Floor