Fornax, Virgo, Coma et al.
Stellar systems in high density environments
ESO Garching, 27 June - 1 July, 2011
An ESO workshop to discuss recent observational progress in our understanding of stellar systems in the nearby clusters Fornax, Virgo, Coma et al., and provide a forum for discussion between theorists and observers on galaxy evolution in high density environments at redshift zero.
For more information contact: email@example.com
June 29: Workshop photograph available - LARGE / SMALL
June 16: The Final Program and List of Poster Papers are now available.
May 24: Please have a look at the Local & Practical Information.
- Registration closed on March 11, 2011.
- Decision on submitted talks and posters: end of April.
- Deadline for booking accommodation and publication of final program: May 15, 2011.
- Deadlne for registration fee payment: June 1, 2011.
- Workshop: June 27- July 1, 2011.