|Arriving in Venice
1. Arriving by Plane
From the Airport you can reach Venice in several possible ways:
- By Bus: just from the exit area direct busses reach non-stop the Venice car terminal "Piazzale Roma" (20 min, cost 5000 Lit.).
- By Taxi: just from the exit area to the Venice car terminal "Piazzale Roma" (15 min, cost around 40,000 Lit.).
Arriving either by Bus or Taxi, proceed to the pier, line 82, direction Rialto/Lido, and follow instructions as for those arriving by car.
- By Waterbus: from the airport pier (on the left of the exit, cost 15,000 Lit.).
- Blue line: Airport - S. Marco/S. Zaccaria, most oconvenient for those staying at "La Pieta'".
Leaves at 10:40 11:40 12:40 13:40 14:40 15:40 16:40 17:40 18:40 19:40
Takes approx 60 minutes.
- Red Line: Airport - S.Marco/Vallaresso.
Leaves at 00:20 06:15 07:15 08:10 09:10 10:10 11:10 12:10 14:10 16:10 17:10 18:10 19:10 20:10 21:10 22:10 23:10
Takes approx 70 minutes.
- By Watertaxi: from the airport pier directly to the pier nearest to your hotel. Cost (up to 8 passengers) around 150,000 Lit.
2. Arriving by Car
Just at the end of the trans-lagunar bridge, turn right and reach the Tronchetto car parking (cost 34,000 Lit/day). Then proceed to the vaporetto pier, line 82, direction Rialto/Lido. Recommended stop depending on your destination:
- Fondazione Levi: descend at "Accademia" stop, and cross the bridge
- Istituto Ciliota: descend at "S. Samuele" stop
- Istituto Canossiano: descend at "Accademia" stop
- Istituto La Pieta`: descend at "S. Zaccaria" stop
3. Arriving by Train
You will arrive at the "Venezia S. Lucia" railway station. Then take the vaporetto (line 82), direction Rialto/Lido, and follow the instructions above for the recommended stop. For the Istituto Canossiano it is also possible to take the vaporetto line 1, direction Rialto/Lido, and descend at the "Ca' Rezzonico" stop.
4. Leaving Venice
The Venice Airport can be reached directly from the Venue (S Servolo island) by watertaxi in about 30 minutes. The Railway station, Piazzale Roma, and the car park can be reached by public transportation in about 45 minutes. Additional information on departures will be given during the meeting.