Archives and Catalogues
The following Archives and Catalogues can be helpful for proposal preparation, observations planning and observing run preparation.
- ESO Science Archive Query Form for raw data and ESO Archive Science Portal for processed data.
For a comprehensive overview of the on-line ESO/ST-ECF archives and catalogues please refer to the Science Archive Facility.
- ESO Online Digitized Sky Survey (DSS)
- Interactive 2MASS Image Service for the NASA/IPAC Infrared Sciene Archive
Catalogues and Databases
- Standard Star Catalogue Search Tool
- HST Guide Star Catalogue (GSC)
- ESO/ST-ECF USNO-A2.0 Catalogue Server
- Gaia Archive
Standard Stars Data
Below follows a non-exhaustive list of on-line standard star catalogues. Note that the information might note be fully up-to-date and that some further improvements may be needed.
- Landolt's Standard Fields, with finding charts scanned
- Peter Stetson's Photometric Standard Fields
- The General Catalogue of Photometric Data (GCPD)
- Optical and UV Spectrophotometric Standards
- Photometric Standard Stars: NICMOS and ARNICA
- Spectrophotometric Standards
- Bad Calibrators Catalogue for optical/infrared interferometry, a registry of stars which have proven to be poor calibrators.