Science Users Information
These pages are aimed at ESO community astronomers and contain all the information required in order to prepare, execute, process and exploit observations with ESO facilities. They also provide information on the scientific activities taking place at ESO. Details can be accessed via the navigation menu.
ESO Science Announcements
The Messenger 181 is now available. Highlights include:
- Leibundgut, B. et al.: ESPRESSO Science Verification
- Lundgren, A. et al.: An Era Comes to an End: The Legacy of LABOCA at APEX
- Petry, D. et al.: ALMA Data Quality Assurance and the Products it Delivers – The Contribution of the European ARC
- Evans, C. et al.: The VLT-FLAMES Tarantula Survey
- Bayliss, D. et al.: NGTS — Uncovering New Worlds with Ultra-Precise Photometry
You can subscribe to the hardcopy of The Messenger or browse the complete archive of issues. Subscribers to the print edition are asked to confirm their subscriptions and update their postal addresses. Please hold on to your envelope which contains your personalised confirmation code – see the back page of The Messenger 181 for further details.