- Science Users Information
- Observing Facilities
- Future Facilities and Development
- Observing with ESO Telescopes
- Science Software
- Data Handling and Products
- Science Archive Facility
- Science Activities
- APEX Science Verification
- Science in Garching and Santiago
- Science in Garching
- Science in Santiago
- Special Visitor Programme for Scientists working in Ukraine
- Fellowships and Studentships
- PhD Thesis Topics offered by ESO Faculty Members
- Instrument Commissioning
- VLT/VLTI Science Verification
- VISTA Science Verification
- Science Publications
- Science and Technical Meetings
- IT Services
- Library, Documentation & Information Services
|Abstract submission:||10 January 2023|
|Registration deadline for in-person participants:||15 January 2023|
|Deadline for payment of the registration fee (only in-person participants)||26 January 2023|
|Registration deadline for on-line participants:||31 January 2023|
There will be a registration fee of 150 Euros for in-person participants (80 Euros for students).
We have a limited budget to support (early career) participants without funding, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
There is no registration fee for remote participants.
The registration fee is payable through the ESO shop via credit card.
Please note that we CANNOT accept payments during the workshop.
For cancellations please contact email@example.com, the registration fee will be automatically refunded in full if cancelled before the start of the conference.