In this page, you will find all the manuals needed to prepare and analyze your observations with MUSE. Please be sure to download that corresponding to the period in which the observations will take place. All the manuals are in Adobe's Acrobat format.
Reference paper for MUSE: Bacon et al., SPIE 7735, 7 (2010).
Reference papers for MUSE deep-fields: Bacon et al., A&A 608, 1 (2017).
Reference paper for MUSE pipeline: Weilbacher et al. arXiv:2006.08638
MUSE User Manuals
All the information about the instrument itself, its modes and their characteristics:
- Period 108 Phase 1 use manual for P107 with the updated NFM TT star limting magnitudes in the news page. The manual will be updated after the second IRLOS commissioning planed for April 2021.
- Period 107 Phase 1 and 2
- Period 106, Phase 1 and 2
- Period 105, Phase 1 and 2
- Manuals for older periods
MUSE Pipeline Manual
- Last version can be found here.