Tools and Tips
- Observers preparing Aladdin SW imaging OBs should read these exposure time notes.
- LW spectroscopy without chopping - recommended min DITs
- The FastPhot modes: Burst and FastJitter.
- Photometric Standards and Atmospheric Extinction
- Telluric (Spectroscopic) Standards and the HipparcosTelluric standard finder
- Polarimetric Standard Stars
- Library of stellar spectra
- Atlas of OH lines (PDF format). Also available in compressed postscript (gz) (434 kB) and from A & A, Volume 354, Issue 3, pp 1134-1150.
- Atlas of Xenon and Argon lines (PDF format). Also available in Compressed postscript (gz) (700kB).
- ISAAC Data Reduction Guide available as a PostScript file.
Check also: New pipeline release
- Updated list of pipeline recipes
- Effect of non-optimal collimator position 2002-08-02 till 2003-04-01. Alsoavailable as a Postscript file.
- Known problems and observing/data reduction tips
Generic Tools and information
- ETC, Exposure Time Calculators
- Proposal Preparation and Submission