Main Science Objectives
Extra-solar planet searches
- Extra-sola planets encyclopedia
- Asteroseismology page in Leuven.
- The VSOP (Variable Star One shot Project) page
If you have other interesting links please, drop an e-mail.
HARPS Science News
- The Exoplanet Hunter HARPS: unequalled accuracy and perspectives towards 1cm/s precision (Aveiro SPIE conference, September 2006) .pdf, 340kB
- The Exoplanet Hunter HARPS: performance and first results (Glasgow SPIE conference, June 2004) .pdf, 305kB .ps.gz, 284 kB
- HD330075b: a new hot Jupiter
- ESO Messenger 114 (December 2003): Setting New Standards with HARPS (.pdf, 1.1 Mb)
- ESP Press Release 06/03 (March 2003): "First Light" for HARPS at La Silla: Advanced Planet-Hunting Spectrograph Passes First Tests With Flying Colours
- ESO Messenger 110 (December 2002): HARPS - ESO's coming planet searcher (.ps.gz, 1 Mb)
- SPIE conference Waikoloa (August 2002): Performance Verification of HARPS: First Laboratory Results (ps.gz, 2.5Mb)