Sorry! This page is not yet available in your preferred language, so we're displaying the original version instead.
The Messenger No. 161 Now Available
22 september 2015
The latest edition of ESO's quarterly journal, The Messenger, is now available online. Find out the latest news from ESO on topics ranging from new instruments to the latest science discoveries.
Highlights of this edition include:
- History of Polish Astronomy
- Shaping ESO 2020+ Together: Feedback from the Community Poll
- Simultaneous HARPS and HARPS-N observations of the Earth Transit of 2014 as seen from Jupiter: detection of an Inverse Rossiter-McLaughlin effect
- Using Solar Twins to explore the Planet-Star Connection with unparalleled precision
- Red Supergiants as Cosmic Abundance Probes
Download The Messenger in PDF format or visit The Messenger website to subscribe and receive a free printed copy.
- The Messenger No. 161 (September 2015)
Over de Mededeling