ESO and the ESO Supernova Planetarium & Visitor Centre have been involved in several teacher school programmes, with partners such as the EIROforum and the European Association for Astronomy Education. More information about it is available on https://supernova.eso.org/education/teacher-training/
Below are related past activities:
- Deutsche Astronomische Gesellschaft Teacher Training. September 2018, ESO Supernova, Garching bei München, Germany.
- Galileo Teacher Training Programme. August 2018, Vienna, Austria.
- ECSITE, pre-conference workshop. June 2018, Geneva, Switzerland.
- MNU Bundeskongress. March 2018, ESO Supernova, Garching bei München, Germany.
- Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft, Didaktik der Physik. March 2018, Würzburg, Germany.
- Astronomy at the ESO Supernova. 1 July 2016, ESO Headquarters, Garching bei München, Germany. Read more
- Time and change: the Earth, Moon, and Sun and the rhythm of the days, months and years. 23–24 November, Deutsches Museum, Munich, Germany. Read more
- Stellar Evolution. 6–7 March 2015, ESO Headquarters, Garching bei München, Germany. Read more
- 1st EIROforum Teacher School "The Evolution of the Universe". 16–20 November 2009, CERN, Geneva, Switzerland.
- 2nd ESO-EAAE Astronomy Summer School (12th EAAE Summer School). 4–9 July 2008, Granada, Spain. Link: http://www.eaae-astronomy.org/WG3-SS/Reports/SS_2008.html
- 1st ESO-EAAE Astronomy Summer School (11th EAAE Summer School). 19–23 July 2007, Garching bei München, Germany.