The ESO Science Archive Facility contains the description of all observations performed with:
- The , , instruments (on the telescope at La Silla) since April 1, 1997
- The , instruments (on the MPG-ESO telescope at La Silla) since January 1999
- The , , , instruments (on the ESO telescope at La Silla) since August 1999
- The telescopes (at Paranal) since April 1, 1999
- The submm telescope (at Chajnantor) since July 11, 2005
More information on instrumentation is available from the following online resources:
You may also query the database of ESO filters, or the database of ESO & HST Science Instrumental Characteristics to find out, for example, which ESO filters fall within a standard bandpass.
Characteristic curves may also be accessed through the .
Quality checks of data and instrument trendings are available from the pages.