The Messenger No. 166 Now Available
20 December 2016
The latest edition of ESO's quarterly journal, The Messenger, is now available online. Find out the latest news from ESO on topics ranging from new instruments to the latest science discoveries.
Highlights of this edition include:
- Reaching New Heights in Astronomy — ESO Long Term Perspectives
- VLT/VLTI Second-Generation Instrumentation: Lessons Learned
- Science-Grade Imaging Data for HAWK-I, VIMOS, and VIRCAM: The ESO–UK Pipeline Collaboration
- A Deep ALMA Image of the Hubble Ultra Deep Field
- First ALMA Detection of a Galaxy Cluster Merger Shock
Download The Messenger in PDF format or visit The Messenger website to subscribe and receive a free printed copy.
This product is also available in the ESOshop.
- The Messenger No. 166 (December 2016)
ESO Assistant Public Information Officer
Garching bei München, Germany
Tel: +49 89 3200 6383
About the Announcement